FYI: HTTP-NG BOF at IETF-43

  • Mike Spreitzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1998
      At IETF-43 we will try again to form a WG for HTTP-NG;
      last time we lacked proposed charter and chair, and now we have these.

      HTTP-NG has some relation to the work you are doing. In particular, the
      proposed work includes looking at issues in how HTTP (1.1 and NG) use
      the transport layer, and what (if anything) can be done to improve the
      situation. If you are interested, we would welcome your participation.
      You can find a home page for the proposed WG at
      <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP-NG>.

      The BOF is currently scheduled for 13:00--15:00 on Dec 7.

      Mike