new mailing list location

  • Mark Allman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1998
      TCP-impl Folks:

      The tcp-impl mailing list is moving to NASA LeRC as of right now.
      As of several minutes ago, the list of people on the mailing list
      was identical at LeRC and SGI. So, please use
      "tcp-impl@..." from now on. The list archive is available
      both as a flat file and a hypermail web index from the following
      http://tcp-impl.lerc.nasa.gov/tcp-impl

      I'd like to thank SGI for hosting the mailing list and archive at
      their site for a long time. We very much appreciate their efforts!
      The move is simply an attempt to make things a little easier for
      Vern and I to manage.

      allman

      ---
      http://gigahertz.lerc.nasa.gov/~mallman/