tcp-impl archives?

  • Amy S. Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 1998
      Where can I find archives for the tcp-impl mailing list?
      The official one listed in the charter,
      ftp://ftp.sgi.com/other/tcp-impl/mail.archive
      only has posts upto April 1997. I need to look for some
      more recent than that.

      thanks,
      Amy S. Hughes
    • Vern Paxson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 1998
        The word from the folks at SGI is that this is going to take some time to
        sort out. If you have a particular search string you want to send me, I'll
        see what I have in my private archive, it has 1,000+ tcp-impl messages in it.

        Vern