1294RE: NewReno and the 2001 Revision

  • Spencer Dawkins
    Sep 11, 1998
      I would like to see this bug fix (multiple cwnd reductions in a single
      window) included. It seems to me that the TCPSAT guys are spending lots of
      time and effort trying to keep their pipes full, and backing off by half in
      a single window of data (when we built this up at one segment per window of
      data) is already aggressive congestion avoidance - agressive enough to avoid
      congestion oscillation.

      Spencer

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic