ANNOUNCE: tclbenchmarks-0.1

  • laurent.duperval@cgi.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:47 AM
      tclbenchmarks are a series of benchmarks for Tcl. This initial release is
      more to give a general feel of what I'm trying to accomplish. It will give
      you an idea of the types of benchmarks I'm measuring and how they are
      measured.

      tclbenchmarks are not a benchmarking framework. Maybe in the future I'll
      organize things so that it can become something like the tcltest package,
      but that's not the immediate goal. And I've decided to (paraphrased from
      XP) code only what I need today.

      I'm always open to suggestions for improvements, features, benchmarks to
      run, etc. The code is located at:

      ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/sorted/misc/tclbenchmarks/0.1

      It should work for Tcl 7.4 and higher.

      --
      Laurent Duperval
      mailto:lduperval@...

      [[Send Tcl/Tk announcements to tcl-announce@...
      Send administrivia to tcl-announce-request@...
      Announcements archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/tcl_announce/
      The primary Tcl/Tk archive is ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/ ]]