Ann: TclCurl 0.9.6
I have just released a new version of TclCurl updated for libcurl 7.9.6,
with TclCurl you can download and upload files using protocols like
ftp, http, https, ldap, telnet, dict, gopher and file.
The main changes since the last version are:
* New configure options:
* dnscachetimeout, to set the timeout in seconds for keeping the
name resolves in memory.
* dnsuseglobalcache, if set to '1' the DNS cache will be shared
among curl handles.
* debugproc, to set a procedure that will receive the debug data
produced by the 'verbose' option.
* Jonathan Matthew found and fixed a seg fault when you used
the 'httpheader' option twice with the same handle.
* The configure scripts saw more work in this release:
* I merged the latest changes to the TEA sample extension by
* Suresh K. Sastry found and fixed an incompatibility with
* And I hope I have not forgotten any 'DESTDIR' this time.
You can find TclCurl at:
For more information about libcurl, including the changes since the last
version and what it can do, please check:
[[Send Tcl/Tk announcements to tcl-announce@...
Send administrivia to tcl-announce-request@...
Announcements archived at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tcl_announce/
The primary Tcl/Tk archive is ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/ ]]