Ann: TclCurl 0.9.6

  • Andrés García
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hello,

      I have just released a new version of TclCurl updated for libcurl 7.9.6,
      with TclCurl you can download and upload files using protocols like
      ftp, http, https, ldap, telnet, dict, gopher and file.

      The main changes since the last version are:

      * New configure options:

      * dnscachetimeout, to set the timeout in seconds for keeping the
      name resolves in memory.

      * dnsuseglobalcache, if set to '1' the DNS cache will be shared
      among curl handles.

      * debugproc, to set a procedure that will receive the debug data
      produced by the 'verbose' option.

      * Jonathan Matthew found and fixed a seg fault when you used
      the 'httpheader' option twice with the same handle.

      * The configure scripts saw more work in this release:

      * I merged the latest changes to the TEA sample extension by
      Jeff Hobbs.

      * Suresh K. Sastry found and fixed an incompatibility with
      Solaris.

      * And I hope I have not forgotten any 'DESTDIR' this time.

      You can find TclCurl at:

      http://personal1.iddeo.es/andresgarci/tclcurl/english/index.html

      For more information about libcurl, including the changes since the last
      version and what it can do, please check:

      http://curl.haxx.se

      Have fun

      Andres

      [[Send Tcl/Tk announcements to tcl-announce@...
      Send administrivia to tcl-announce-request@...
      The primary Tcl/Tk archive is ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/ ]]