I look for work of tattoo

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello I am called David I am of spain, and I am living in London. I
      look for work of tattoo in professional studies, I have 1 to year of
      esperiencia, guataria me desarroyar works with the help of a
      professional. here I leave a site where podeis to see some works mine,
      of tattoo and graffitti. thanks for buestra attention.
      www.fotolog.com/gargallo and my email: gargallo15 yahoo.es