Tattoo artist seeks work

  • straightliner2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      New Zealand artist.(British passport holder)4 years studio experience
      Portfolio, references & own flash. Good attitude currently working
      but no position over winter. Looking for Birmingham, West Midlands or
      London.
    • phil butterworth
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
        My name is Phil from skin symbolz in the isle of man
        and i am looking for a full time artist for my studio..........
        call..0034 649606753
        straightliner2000 wrote:New Zealand artist.(British passport holder)4 years studio experience
        Portfolio, references & own flash. Good attitude currently working
        but no position over winter. Looking for Birmingham, West Midlands or
        London.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor [input] [input] [input] ADVERTISEMENT
        I'm a Woman Man seeking a Man Woman Enter city or ZIP [input] Age: [input] to [input] [input] Show only ads with photos [input]

      • fem4youuk2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2002
          --- In tcgb@y..., "straightliner2000" <undergroundtattoostudio@y...>
          wrote:
          > New Zealand artist.(British passport holder)4 years studio
          experience
          > Portfolio, references & own flash. Good attitude currently working
          > but no position over winter. Looking for Birmingham, West Midlands
          or
          > London.
          how about south wales immediate start
          cheers caz