Professional Tattooist (and/or) Piercer Required

  • eastpointtattoos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hey, EastPoint Tattoos is a relatively new Tattoo Parlour though we
      are already looking for someone to start with us asap, that doesnt
      mean just 'anyone' mind. I'm seeking atleast 1 Tattoo Artist who's
      work is of a high calibre, sorry no room for apprentices as yet. I'd
      prefer artists who can supply refences and who would show a commitment
      to making our Parlour the Best it possibly can be. We're a friendly
      Shop with a Good Working Enviroment, Ambitious tho' not up our
      own .... haha
      The shop itself is Toppermost and in the Best Possible Position,
      situated right on the Suffolk Coast overlooking the sea in Englands'
      most Easterly Town. (I've been around Tattooin' for a Long Time and
      knew exactly what was I looking for when I opened the Shop)....anyway
      if you could get back to me that'd be great, feel free to check us
      out at www.eastpointtattoos.co.uk OR call me directly on 07793918645.
      RSVP Thankyou Rob x