English tattooist looking for work

  • majer_paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hey, my name is Paul. I have 2 years studio experience as a tattooist
      and am looking to move on and gain more experience working with other
      tattooists. I can do custom or flash work, appointment or walk-in. I
      don't think I'm above doing kanji, small butterflys etc. Can work
      anywhere in the UK. If you would be interested in seeing my portfolio
      please let me know and i can send you pictures.

      Cheers, Paul