MIDLAND BASED TATTOOIST REQUIRES WORK

  • tat2karl29
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      IM A 29 YEAR OLD MAN FROM THE WEST MIDLANDS IM DRUG FREE AND I DO NOT
      SMOKE I VERY RARELY DRINK IVE BEEN TATTOOING PROFESSIONALLY FOR 8-9
      YEARS NOW I USED TO RUN MY OWN STUDIO BUT DUE TO A SPITEFULL EX I HAD
      TO GET RID OF QUICKLY OR END UP PAYING HER ALL MY MONEY EARNT ANYWAY I
      AM LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT IM VERY CLEAN AND FRIENDLY AND IM VERY GOOD
      AT WHAT I DO I ALSO HAVE ALL MY OWN EQUIPMENT IM WILLING TO RE-LOCATE
      IF NEEDED PLEASE CALL ME ON 07947727240 ASK 4 KARL THANX