Experienced artist needed immediately in India!

  • noveeno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      hi,
      We are the first and only professional tattoo studio in chennai,India
      at the moment. We are getting busier by the day and we'd like to have
      one more artist with us for on a permanent basis or atleast for a long
      term.Female artist preferred.Must be drugfree and easy going.Interested
      ppl please reply immediately to discuss further. check us out at
      www.tattooschennai.com