ARTIST WANTED

  • david jesse rios
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2006
      IM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS TATTOO (ARTIST) NOT TATTOOIST.TO WORK AT OUR
      SHOP IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.THE WEATHER IS PERFECT RIGHT NOW , SO IS
      THE SEASON FOR TATTOOS.WE ARE A HIGH VOLUME SHOP WHO DEAL WITH ALL
      STYLES OF TATTOOS ON A DAILY BASIS.I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TATTOO IN
      EUROPE AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE FAVOR. THE SHOP IS
      BULLDOGLIFESTYLES (WWW.BULLDOGLIFESTYLES.COM)
      CONTACT DAVID AT DIABLITOTATTOO@... (408)294 8594
    • louisa9332
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2008
        I AM LOOKING FOR ONE OR TWO ARTISTS TO WORK IN MY SHOP IN MITCHAM.MUST
        HAVE EXPERIENCE OF STUDIO WORK AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. THIS POSITION IS
        OPEN NOW, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ON 07984645283 ASK FOR LOU
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
          ARTIST WANTED IN BRISTOL..... PHOTOS OF WORK PLEASE SEND TO "IN THE CITY TATTOO FACEBOOK" PLEASE .......... TEL STUDIO 01179093667
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
            ARTIST WANTED IN BRISTOL.... 60-40 RATE TEL:01179093667..... MUST HAVE GOOD PORTFOLIO AND STUDIO EXPERIENCE......