Re: Tattoo Artists Looking for Work Re: Female Tattooist seeking work

  • poo poo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2002
      felinetattoos@... wrote:
      Hi Phil

      Thanks for the email, nice to know that youve taken an interest in my work.
      Unfortunately I have not got a scanner at this present moment, but hoping to
      purchase one soon.

      Out of curiosity where are you from? Are you looking for someone to work
      along side you in the Tattoo Industry? And how long have you been a
      tattooist?

      It would be great to chat to someone else in the industry that we do, if your
      with aol, would be great if you could give me your screen name for a chat
      sometime.

      Best Wishes
      Feline Tattoos
      Traci x

      are you looking for work if so are you female as we are looking for female tattoo artist to work in our shop if so and you are interested give me an email

      cheers caz