Artist Wanted!!!

  • avishay_s
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      We are looking for an experienced artist for an immediate opening.
      This is a full time position with some flexibility in hours. Must be
      professional, clean and sober, dependable with at least 2 years of
      shop experience and a portfolio. We are a clean and reputable shop and
      are looking for a reliable artist who is in tune with artistic talent.
      If this sounds like the job for you contact us at the e-mail below or
      at 415-533-0577. You can check us out at www.urban-body.com
      This is not for an apprenticeship !