job

  • sambit13
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Young tattooer 26years living and working in Lithuania the city of
      Vilnius searches for work in England an operational experience of 5
      years tatto ,bodi art, not a greater practice of piercing, I do not
      use drugs. if is intresting call me +37067097236 or write on e mail, I
      scan end a photo of my works . thanks. Slava
      my e-mail:sambit13@...
    • sambit13
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2005
        hello,
        I'm Slava from Lithuania. My tattoo experience in proffesional studio
        as
        tattoo artist is 5 years now, I'm looking for a job, so If
        You need tattoo artist for now or later on- let me know, I could sen
        You some pictures of my work.
        best greetinds,
        Slava
        sambit13@...