job wanted

  • artur dolny
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
      tattooist-piercer with wife piercer from poland looking position in
      friendly team.have studio experience in own studio and outside
      poland.if you are interessed you can see few photos of my work on
      www.vadertattoo.webpark pl ,and send me message.have a good day artur.
    • artur dolny
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 13, 2006
              hi,i'm experienced tattoist-piercer from poland and i looking position
              in studio in london area.photos of my works you can see on my web page
              www.vadertattoo.webpark.pl ,if you like my works and have place for me
              in your team, send me message.greetings artur.