tattooist wanted for birmingham studio

  • matt2396
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      we are looking for a permanent tattooist for our busy birmingham city
      centre studio.
      You need to have some studio experience and a good portfolio of both
      tattoos and drawings. the position is available within the next couple
      of weeks so if you are interested please contact us asap.
      we are a very proffesional studio and strive for the very highest
      standards of work and customer service. if you think you fit the bill
      then we look forward to hearing from you.
    • matt2396
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        Modern Body Art is looking for a new tattooist for our busy city
        centre studio.
        You will need a good portfolio of tattoos and artwork.
        Please contact us on either info@... or call matt on
        0121 236 0753.
        www.modernbodyart.co.uk