Re: work wanted

  • fem4youuk2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2002
      hi ive seen your work and was wondering if you would be interested in
      a job in wales, our tattooist is leaving on saturday please contact
      us on 01639641662 or 07940034697 cheers adrian and
      caz

    • bugeyetattoo@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2003
        tattoo artist looking for work in a busy progressive studio,4 1/2
        years experience,good attitude and people skills.preferably in
        London or surrounding areas but anywhere considered due to the
        time of year.portfollio available,own flash and some piercing
        experience.if interested contact
        billy on 07791397078
        or bugeyetattoo@...
      • nzinkdemon
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2004
          My name is Jason and I am moving to England,from New Zealand.I am
          seeking a full time possition in an established studio.I have 7 years
          experience,3 years managing a studio here in N.Z. I am confident in
          all styles of tattooing,as i am sole tattooist at the studio i work
          in.I am excellent with customers,work well under pressure,and my
          hygiene standards are high.I am looking for a long term possition,and
          am very motivated.If you are interested please contact me and I will
          give you my web site,so you can check out my work.

          cheers,Jason.
        • nzinkdemon
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 14, 2004
            my name is jason,i am a tattoo artist from new zealand and am coming
            to london 25th july. i am working in germany at the moment with crazy
            greg in heidelberg...I have 6 years shop experience,confident in all
            styles of tattooing etc...A full time possition would be good,or even
            for the rest of summer if you are busy...

            Cheers,Jason.
          • martin212538
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 10 11:27 AM
              hi my name is martin.i have been tattooing for 5 years.and love it.
              so if there is any one who can help me with a job in the south.
              i have my own gear.and get on with eny one.
              email martinwhite36@...
            • jdctattoo
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 15, 2006
                Hi,I am looking for a job in London,8 years studio
                experience,confident in all styles...If you have anything available
                please email me,and i will come and see you with my
                portfolio...cheers,Jason.