Experienced Tattooist available for Work - South

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hello
      My name is Slawek, I am an experienced tattoist from Poland currently
      living in Southampton. I am available for work, either full or part
      time.

      I have my own equipment, and I ran my own Tattoo studio in Poland. My
      quality of work is excellent, on request I can send you an example.

      Let me know if there are any opportnities.

      Regards
      Slawek
      07849846902
      or