female tattoo artist from brazil ...going to germany

  • crodia vader
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      I am a female tattoo artist from Brazil.Ihave been working since 8 yaers in Brazil and Germany in gregs tattoo studio(heidelberg).
      Froim the 15th of may onwards i will be tattoing in Germany. i don't do any negative simbols , i don't take drugs of any kind.if you are interested look my site
      www.fotolog.net/woman_at_work

      thank you for all!!!

      Beijos,claudinha