new zealand tattoo artist coming in may

  • eagleneil2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 1:28 AM
      hi im eagle neil from nz ,im coming to the uk for the month of may
      till june ,my own studio webpage is www,tatts.co.nz
      i would love to find a bit of work while im there,i am a blessed,well
      versed "moko" designer and tattoo artist,ive been a professional for
      38yrs in nz and im in a lot of books about tattooing in nz etc,i was
      on the billy connelly show on jan2nd this year on tv ,so thats who i
      am...
      i would like to meet new freinds and maybe get some work,my family is
      in southampton ,winchester etc so wherever i can get a guest spot to
      work ill be most happy.....any body wanting to see a little
      more,please go to my website thank you all

      eagle neil (nz)