Looking a Great studio in London to Tattoo !

  • milatattoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi my name is Camila Rocha (tattooist) got a interesting portfolio, i
      just got in london. I`m from Brazil and i came here to get some new
      experiences in a studio ! I have experience tattooing in Brazil /
      Studios(Tattoo you SP - since 1969 i`ve worked in 03/04)(Tattoo
      Network - MG)[Divina Arte Tattoo (Zumba`s studio - SP)] (Gelly`s
      tattoo) , have a portfolio with paintings and photos, and i`m looking
      for a Tattoo studio to tattoo in london.
      if u wanna see my work please contact me by e-mail
      milatattoo@... or by phone calling clarissa a friend of mine,
      07981213789!
      thanks for the atention ! have a happy new year !