tattooist from midlands in need of work

  • goodcleantattoos
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Tattooist with 2 years shop experience from the Midlands area is
      looking work in a studio where I can continue to learn, grow and
      become the best that I can become.
      No problems/attitude and work to the highest standards in both
      hygiene and tattooing.
      Have all my own equipment and very eager to start.
      Email: ST10Apex@...
      Telephone: 07840127623 or 01905 729782