Piercer and front reception wanted for busy studio

  • catzcherry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2013
      we are a busy, friendly studio with an excellent reputation based in south west London.

      We are looking for an experienced piercer who is able to manage daily tasks of piercing, sterlising and front reception duties.

      The person best suited for this should be friendly, bubbly, able to work well with a great team of artists, no dramas and issues.

      Front reception duties include... customer relations, booking and managing of appointments, sales and general shop work.

      Great earning potential of salary and comm for the right person

      PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN APPRENTICESHIP OR JUNIOR PIERCER POSITION