artist wanted for busy north german studio

  • nigebee@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      we are still looking for a suitable Artist for our busy North german Studio. the Position is full time but would consider a longer term guest spot. it is important the applicants have entitlement to work within the e.u so dont require visas etc. accomadation will be made available in the begining. send up to date Details of expierience with a few photos of your work