SOUTHAMPTON CITY CENTRE. STUDIO, LOOKING FOR A NEW ARTIST

  • warwicknewson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      Our very busy city centre studio has an upcoming vacancy for an artist with an individual style capable of custom and creative work. This is a good opportunity to work in one of the longest established studios in Southampton, with a great team and a lot of work.
      We are a laid back group of people who work hard under pressure and chill when we are not. So reading between the lines no "rock stars" please. We are looking for a committed professional with good customer skills.
      We are willing to help with relocation.
      We are not looking for any kind of apprentice or helper etc. Your nationality (must be able to work in the UK legally), gender or age is unimportant, a good command on the English language is essential.

      Regards

      Warwick
      ASGARD