Tattoo artist for the west coast of Canada.

  • darrenrinaldi73
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:23 AM
      Guest artist wanted from May till September. Tranceformations Tattoo
      is located on Vancouver Island in beautiful British Columbia. We are
      generally a custom by appointment shop with some walk -ins. We have an
      extremely solid clientele. We are looking for an Artist with a solid
      portfolio, work ethic, and is fun and clean. You need to have minimum 3
      years shop experience. and be drug and drama free. Blood borne pathogens
      training is also an asset. Accommodations are available and the money is
      excellent.
      Respond to Darren.hello@...