pro artits wanted

  • maddog jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      Professional Tattoo Artist wanted for our Family run Studio in Southern Ireland.
      Must be honest and trustworthy with a passion for the Art. A portfolio of your
      work will be required as is minimum of 5 years experience in the Tattooing
      world. Must be able to do Custom work as well as Flash. No Rock Stars/Pre
      Madonnas need apply or want to get rich quick people. This is a proffessional
      business and a once in a life time of experience for the successfull applicant
      to see Southern Ireland.