Full Time Artist Needed - Close to London

  • gemachapman@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
      We have two well established studios, both close to London and tube stations.

      We are looking for another artist to join our team

      Work must be of a high standard

      Excellent,hygenic,busy,clean and friendly studios

      Please email us jollyjackthehat@...
      Or ring us on 01708 766055

      www.romfordtattoostudio.co.uk
    • gemachapman@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2013
        We are looking for a full time artist to join our friendly team.

        Excellent,Hygenic,Busy and Clean Studio.

        Well established and located close to London
        (10mins from Liverpool Street Station)

        Work must be of a high standard

        Position available now

        Please email us: enquiries@...