artist wanted

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11 11:14 AM
      Inkwell Arts Tattoo Studios are looking for a new artist to join our crew.
      Must have a full portfolio and be confident with custom work.
      The position is for 2 or 3 days a week but will lead to full time.
      Look us up on facebook on inkwellartsrachel,
      no rock stars, drinkers or drugs, and no more idiots please.
      www.inkwellarts.co.uk