Full Time Artist Needed - London

  • gemachapman@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY...

      We are looking for a third artist to join our team.

      Due to ill health a long term artist is leaving our busy well established studio.

      Work must be of a very high standard

      Excellent,friendly,hygenic,busy and easy going studio located on a very busy high street in Romford, Essex

      Very close to London and tube stations

      Please email or ring us on 01708 766055

      www.romfordtattoostudio.co.uk