studio FOR SALE

  • meerkat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hey!

      We are moving away from UK and would be happy to leave our beautiful and successful studio to someone who cares about quality and high standards in tattoo-piercing business.

      This is a modern, fully equipped studio located in city centre of Southampton.

      We value this studio and business very high. Income is very reliable, good turnover and a great business potential. Immigration is an only reason for sale.

      We are looking for the right person to take over this studio, that's why all we want is about £15-20K.

      For more information please contact us info@...