Tattoo artist needed North Yorkshire

  • donnorthstartattoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      We at North Star tattoo Harrogate are looking for a new tattooist to join our team, as our lead artist is moving away. We need someone skilled in all styles of tattooing, capable of doing custom work, flash, and working with clients own designs and ideas. We are a very busy studio catering for everybody's tastes. All the usual criteria apply, no drugs, drama, egos or bullshit. We just someone who is easy going but motivated and ready to turn out quality tattoos daily.
      The studio is in an excellent central highstreet location, in a picturesque town, well connected to Leeds and York. North Star is a large, modern studio, established for over 8 years. The shop has a great reputation and a large customer base. This is a great opportunity for the right person, if you think you fit the bill get in touch via email donnorthstar@... with some info about yourself and some examples of your work.