Exp. tattooist looking for Guest spot from end of Jan.

  • sir
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hello i looking for guest spot to start from end of January.
      I'm 36 years old,15 years shop exp.do propper-all styles.
      got previos licenses,easy going ,drinks&drugs free.self-employed ,London based can draw well.. fluent english..
      check my portfolio pls - http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/members/serg/albums/

      Cheers
      P.S. i got facebook if some,more pics there..
      1996-2009 was Work in Bulgarian Shops
      2009-10 was work in London Shops.
      2011 was work in London+ Wales Shops.
      2012 London+Ayia Napa,Cyprus Shops
      and all this time i still work in my other shop some times.
      I wish to go For full time job ,but i got shop and family abroad so i must to go back some times... the best time for me will be from 2 to 10 weeks.. and then we can do it again...

      cheers & take care