Tattoo Artist Looking For Guest Spots or full time

  • John Nithi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Hi there my name is john and i am from Singapore. I have five years studio
      experience, no drinking or drug problems. Straight up just to tattoo and to
      work for a good studio. Willing to relocate to any country.Attched are a
      few pics from my portfolio. you can view my full portfolio at
      www.latattoos.co.nr . Thanks and Regards.