Tattoo artist looking for work in birmingham

  • Leonardo Merli
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hello everybody, my name's Leonardo, I've been tattooing for less than 4
      years.
      At the moment I'm working in 2 different studios: central london and
      horley. I'd like to find a professional studio in birmingham, because my
      girlfriend lives there.. I'm passionate, hardworker and my only addiction
      is to draw. I love custom tattoo, specially traditional japanese, old
      school and dotwork but I've got no issues with small tattoos. You can find
      my portfolio on my instagram page: www.instagram.com/leonardoflama
      My email: flamatattoo@...
      My mobile: 07447931855
      Thank you for your time :)