Job Vacancy

  • denzigirl1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      We have a vacancy for a new artist, part time, but could lead to full time.
      We have 2 shops, both based in South London.
      Also we are also looking for a piercer to join our team
      All applicants must have shop expierience.....
      We would like to see a GOOD RECENT portfolio.....with a hard copy if asked to come in to meet us.

      Please........no issues, we would like to take somebody who is serious about thier work and would like to join our growing and diverse team.
      Kind regards.