Looking for a job in the south!

  • yorksandifer@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Im American, moving to Brighton as of December 15th. looking to find a great shop to work at to do some tattoos and have some fun! In my 4th year and have a pretty wide range of styles i can work with. prefer custom but am happy doing whatever. i excel with traditional styles and script lettering. would love to work at a traditional style shop within a reasonable distance from Brighton. no ego, no drama, no drugs or bullshit. lets do some tattoos!!!

      portfolio: www.yorkatronic.com/tattoo

      contact at yorkatron@... or here on rocketmail!

      thanks!