Tattoo artist required for East Lincolnshire studio

  • vendetattoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      We are currently seeking a tattoo artist to fill a space in our studio. applicants must have a minimum of 4 years studio experience and be able to demonstrate a high level of ability in all styles. As expected we require someone hard working and reliable with good customer relation skills. It is essential that applicants have no drink or drug problems as this will not be tolerated. Our focus on the customer is imperative so we are not interested in prima donna, rock star attitudes. Please send brief details of your experience and location etc with any links to your Portfolio if interested.

      vendetattoo@...