Receptionist jobs going in London?

  • benrowe888
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      Hello my name is Ben this group was suggested to me by my friend and tattooist Lewis at Glory Bound tattoo in Exmouth Devon. I am currently looking for a receptionist job in London, as I will be moving to Greenwich on the the 15th of September 2 weeks from now. At the begining of the year I moved to Kuala Lumpar Malaysia for Two months where I started a tattoo apprenticeship. This post is not to ask for an apprenticeship although I am currently looking for one in London. For the mean time and present future as far I would just love to get back in the tattoo studio/shop vibe. If you do have any jobs going please message me for more information about me ect, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks BSR