Reliable Tattoo Artists required to join established studio team in Doncaster

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      We are looking for a third full time artist to join our two current resident tattooists to begin in preparation for the extremely busy summer season at Limited Edition Tattoo Studio.

      Must have a good, hard working attitude, no drink or drug problems, good manner with customers and happy to become part of the team.

      We're looking for someone proficient in both flash and custom work and have no ego about doing either.

      We have a surplus of custom walking through the door at the moment and we need someone who wants to hit the ground running, build up a client base and work with us all to expand our little studio family.

      If you're interested in joining us then please email portfolio work and any information I need about yourself to: beth.cust@...

      Cheers x