Busy South West London Studio Looking for Artists To Do Guest Spots 2012

  • daisyhorne92
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Busy south west London studio looking for guest artists to do 1/2 week spots at our shop.
      MUST have at least 5 Years tattooing experience.
      We do not condone drink, drug or attitude problems. Must be reliable.
      If interested please contact me via email with a portfolio and dates of when you are able to come.
      It is a great opportunity for the right people/person.

      Thank you, Daisy
      daisyhorne92@...