REALISM/PORTRAIT TATTOO ARTIST NEEDED!

  • catzcherry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      We are a busy, friendly, clean, professional studio based in South West London and are looking for a Tattoo artist who specializes in Realism and portrait work to join our team.

      The artist who fills this position need not only to be a great artist but be able to work well with the team with no rock star attitude or substance abuse habits.

      to find out more or arrange an interview please email cherry0blossom@...

      this is NOT a position available for apprentices or scratchers... please do not waste your time or ours by sending a message if you do not meet the above criteria, thanks
    • catzcherry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
        We are a busy, friendly and hygienic studio based in South West London with a large customer base, we are looking for someone who specializes in Realism and Portrait work to join our team.... either part-time or full-time

        Artists applying for this position must meet the criteria of work and also be, attitude and substance free, no scratchers or apprentices need apply.

        please send your info to cherry0blossom@...