Tattoo Artists Wanted also Piercers Wanted

  • helene_knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Professional Tattoo Artists and Piercers Required for holiday cover
      in two very busy studios and for permanent positions in new Studio
      soon to open in North Kent area. We are looking for good all rounders
      to join our already highly motivated team. We can help with
      relocation for the right people. If you have a portfolio, referances
      and a good attitude we want to hear from you, call 01634 828866 or
      577966 for more info. or email medwaytattoo@...