Search (full time or guest spot)in busy studio

  • Esperanza
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello!

      I live in Sweden atm and I'm searching for good tattoo shops who offers daily work. I would really like to travel the world and do some guest artist work, but a full-time employment is something I'm also interested in.

      I've worked in Thailand, Norway, Sweden ,Germany and Denmark
      So do you need a guest artist or someone who works full-time? I will glady come, no matter where you're located :)

      I'm a girl who likes to work a lot, take care of my dog, watch movies, travel and paint. I'm not into drugs, drinking or partying. I just want a place to work and I'm a very decent kind of person.

      Here's my website, check it out for tattoos I've done, a few of my sketches as well as a little more information about myself :)

      If you're interested I'll gladly reply with my portfolio and a message

      Chers!