Tattooist Needed

  • Henry Hate
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello I am looking for a profesiional tattooist with his own
      portfolio and respective of peoples stuff and equipment. Portfolio
      and professionalism a must License also needed. Good sense of humour
      helps too in easy going shop and great location. Shop Located in
      Central London and good to build clientele. Call Henry at Prick 386
      Old Street London 0207 279 9545 or 07905186351
      Or if any one has any leads to a good artist looking for a a spot
      send em my way thanks.
    • wanderertattoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        We are looking for a second tattooist with at least 3yrs shop experience, willing to do all styles of tattooing, clean, reliable & no attitudes,for our studio in Cardigan, West Wales. From May to end Sept, could be longer if you like us & the area. Tattooing, Countryside & Surf what more could you want.If interested please email with details & a link to your portfolio, cheers.