Experienced Tattoo Artist Required For long established South London Studio.

  • barrylouvaine@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Experienced reliable honest Tattoo Artist required for busy South London Studio 10 mins by train from Waterloo/Victoria. Immediate start - We need someone with a good portfolio of custom work - but also willing to do flash as and when the need arises. All the usual applies no drink/drugs/attitudes/beginners. Please call 07944 242 611 or email your pictures/links to info@.... Details of our studio can be found at www.barrylouvaine.com