tattooist needed for busy manchester shop

  • theinkstitute
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Tattooist needed for busy shop in Cheadle Hulme (manchester)
      at the moment we have a part time slot availible but this might open up into a permenant full time position at a later date.
      Good portfolio and attitude are a must we are a friendly hard working custom studio we have no room for ego's

      cheers

      contact: 07785 794 995
      email: theinkstitute@...