Job wanted London area

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hi,
      My name is Alex I'm 25 years old, Italian and i live here in London.
      I'm a tattoist by 4+ years, and most of the time i have worked in Italy and 1 year here in London.
      I worked in few studios in Camden Town and stratford, Princes Risborough but,
      Im looking for another Studio where i can meet new artist, new people and learn still more about tattoo and his world.
      I like a lot drawing and everything about art, I started when i was child doing graffiti on walls of my city :)
      I like every style of tattoo but my prefer is New School,.
      I dont use drugs or anything else, good attitude friendly and funny...but professional at the same time!
      This is my blog where you could find some of my works, and something about me!
      Im looking for a full time or part time job.
      I've got all the stuff as machines, colors, needles and everything and i got licence of Westmister Borough...
      If you are interested let me know everywhere! On my blog there are all my details in the section "About me!".
      I hope you like my works and that you will let me know even if negative answer or for a yours opinion about tattoos ... :)
      Thank's very much and regards!
      Cheers Alex!

      http://silverstattoo.blogspot.com